ksue

a blog about knitting and stuff

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

First Post!

Woo hoo. It's about time I start using this blog. It's supposed to be just about knitting, but we'll see what I actually write about. I'll start with my first big finished piece, a sweater for my lovely husband, Josh. He hasn't worn it, yet, but I'm certain that once he does he'll never want to take it off. Well, that's what I'm telling myself after three weeks of labor:) The sweater is based off a design in SnB Nation, the one with the flames.

Alas, here it is as modeled by Josh, prior to blocking.



And here it is blocking. Fascinating, I know. That's Zoe in the picture. She has a weird fetish with anything knit.


Thanks for looking:)

1 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger gray la gran said…

    i think all kitties have a fetish for anything we'd rather not see them upon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home